At Ximple Solution, we set you up for job success right from the start. People are our asset. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue. From Programmers to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Ximple Solution.
The ideal candidate should have deep end-to-end web application knowledge, thrive in a fast-paced environment have experience with scalable technical solution for web and mobile development. The candidate should be willing to take on challenging initiatives, and capable of working both independently and with others as a team. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and propensity to action to help take our team and our solutions to the highest level of performance.
0-2 years of overall IT experience with some of the following:
- Server-side component skills: Object-Oriented Development with Java EE 6 and up,
- SQL development with IBM DB2, Stored procedures, triggers, indexes, tuning database queries for high performance
- API development.
- Bootstrap or Material.io front design.
- WebSphere deployment, Git, BitBucket, CVS, Jenkins automation
- Strong design skills around the user experience.
- Eye for design and attention to detail.
- Experience with responsive web design, media queries, resolution independent image display, and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality across devices and platforms.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or the equivalent).