Ximple gives freedom to the customer, allowing them to log into their own account and place orders as they need them.
Ximple supplies your company with three different ways in which to take orders:
In an On-Premise ERP, the Customer manages both ERP Software and the technology infrastructure (Hardware). This level of control enables the Customer to customize the software to suit their unique Customer processes. This flexibility comes at the cost of managing the unfamiliar terrain of managing the IT infrastructure.
In a Cloud ERP, the ERP Vendor manages Cloud-based ERP, both software and hardware. The Customer can configure the ERP Software to meet their business requirements. There is limited flexibility in customizing the application to meet the unique business processes. In some cases, the Customer will need to modify their business processes to suit the operations supported by ERP.
The main benefits of Cloud ERP are reduction in cost and complexity of managing the IT Infrastructure. Irrespective of Cloud or On-premise ERP, the key is to understand the critical business requirements and ensure that the ERP system that you choose can quickly meet those requirements.
• Does your ERP Software meet your Business Needs?
• Does your ERP solution aligns with company goals?
• Will ERP Software Integrate/compatible with existing systems?
• Have partner Network/Availability?
• What type of training/support options offered by the ERP Solution provider?
• Have references and recommendations from customers?
• Does your ERP provider invest in tomorrow’s technology?