American Lighting Association makes it possible for businesses in the lighting industry to:
The American Lighting Association’s strategic goals are prepared into 3 categories – Public Affairs, Education, and Organizational Affairs – and are up to date through an executive committee each yr with enter from participants and expert staff. The modern strategic goals can be considered online withinside the Action Agenda.
The American Lighting Association Board of Governors is made of 12 participants, 4 manufacturers, 4 sales representatives and 4 showrooms. The goals of the Board are to offer a route to the association; set up policy, approve applications and the yearly budget; conduct strategic making plans retreats to make certain the association’s priorities and goals stay clear; and to make sure the company is progressing in assembly and addressing industry and member needs. See the present-day members of the Board of Governors here.
The American Lighting Association expert staff is in the region to serve the association and the industry. The American Lighting Association workplace is established in Dallas, Texas, on the Dallas Market Center. The full-time and part-time staff members are tasked with making sure the association is assembly its desires and great representing the industry.
99.99% Cloud ERP uptime
Expert Support by Industry expert with more than 10+ years ERP experience
Fastest ERP Implementation and Payback. Average implementation done in less than 90 days. ROI in less than 9 months
Customizable and agile, Ximple Cloud ERP gives your Lighting Wholesale Distribution business the flexibility other ERP cannot. Ximple ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software can help your Business:
• Transforms Lighting wholesale distribution business Customer/User Experiences
• Reduce Lighting wholesale distribution business cost and drives up productivity
• Get to Market Quickly
• Drive New Revenue Growth
• Innovate with 4.0 technology
• Attract and engage productive employees
• Reach Every Customer. Cloud ERP includes B2B ecommerce platform. One platform. All Orders.
• Integrated eCommerce build on scale.
Ximple ERP offers American Lighting Association Group Customer Technologies for Growth.
Do Lighting Wholesale Distribution business anytime and anywhere to improve sales and reduce cost.
You pick an ERP solution which your Wholesale Distribution suits your business as Ximple Cloud ERP integrates other systems with ease.
We introduced ERP as a set of integrated tools designed for Lighting dealers, distributors, and showrooms to help them manage to grow and scale their business. Our cloud ERP (SaaS) solution offers Lighting distributors, dealers, and showrooms a competitive edge with world class scalable technological infrastructure and customer support within minimum IT investment and reduced recurring cost. Now American Lighting Association (ALA) Members can compete with large corporations technologically with Ximple ERP and B2B eCommerce.
• Deep Expertise in Lighting Wholesale Distribution Industry
• Proven wholesale distribution Cloud ERP, WMS and eCommerce platforms
• Extensibility into other technology in the supply chain leveraging API and Micro services
• Does your ERP Software meet your Business Needs?
• Does your ERP solution aligns with company goals?
• Will ERP Software Integrate/compatible with existing systems?
• Have partner Network/Availability?
• What type of training/support options offered by the ERP Solution provider?
• Have references and recommendations from customers?
• Does your ERP provider invest in tomorrow’s technology?