What is Cloud Computing Services? Cloud Computing at a glance
Cloud computing services dates back to the 1950s when mainframe computers came into existence. Cloud computing had just started with mainframe computers being hosted via dummy portals to a central computing system. This technology further came into the limelight in the 1990s when the concept of virtualization was introduced and expanded..
The cloud services that we have today is the result of the increasing demand and evolution of this technology.
So what’s exactly is today’s modern-day cloud computing?
How has this technology that started with mainframe computers being centrally hosted become an integral part of today’s digital world? And how does it evolve continuously?
Let’s have a cloud computing at a glance
What is exactly is cloud computing services in today’s time?
Need for cloud technology to evolve: As per statistics
- Enterprise workloads are dependent on cloud technology in 2020
- Enterprises already use a cloud service.
- Of all IT budgets are allocated to cloud computing.
- Enterprises already have a central cloud team or a cloud center of excellence.
Therefore, the cloud service providers have to constantly keep themselves updated with the latest and the best technology to keep up to the market standards.
Over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every single day servers and data centers must match up to the best processing power and must be provided with high maintenance.
The data centers must have adequate backups in case of a server failure or any loss of data from one datacenter. Thus the cloud technology evolves every single day.
With hackers who figure out various loopholes to break into the system, new security mechanisms are to be adapted every single day. Thus the cloud technology evolves every single day.
So why choose Ximple solution’s cloud technology-based ERP services?
- Our unique way of understanding the client’s needs
- An unprecedented range of domain services
- The Most flexible and scalable cloud-based solutions on the market
- We provide an enhanced overall cloud experience for all businesses.
Ximple solution’s Cloud-based ERP solutions provide multiple deployment models with a Cloud-Connected desktop using our products hosted over the cloud. We match up to the pace of the evolution the cloud technology.
Our cloud-based ERP services are highly secure with multiple layers of complex security mechanisms and no one but only our authorized staff has access to our data-centers. Thus makes it impossible for any unauthorized person to break into our system..
We help enlighten organizations with advanced industry insight and an improved overall digital transformation experience, we do so not only with superior performance and expertise – but in Evaluation, Purchasing, Onboarding, Security, and dedicated Customer Support
Using Ximple solution’s cloud services means you can move faster on projects and transactions without lengthy procurement and big upfront costs. At Ximple solution, we know ERP and cloud systems. And, we understand the business and market of today’s world.
Cloud Computing at a glance : If you’re still wondering why do you need Cloud-based technologies in your business?
1. In today’s ever-changing business climate, business owners must get what they need right when they need it. The cloud enables businesses with mobile access to data and helps them be more competitive within their market.
2. Cloud-based solutions are ideal for businesses with growing and fluctuating bandwidth demands. If your business demands increase, you could easily increase your cloud capacity without having to take a position in physical infrastructure. This level of agility can give businesses using cloud computing a true advantage over competitors.
3 Cloud computing services could seem intimidating and “only meant” for larger businesses or corporations. However, this isn’t true; cloud computing is extremely important for small scale businesses, too. Cloud computing has brought new opportunities for small scale businesses so that they can grow their business on a worldwide scale.