We are a leading provider of Cloud ERP for wholesale Distributors. We are looking to revolutionize the Distribution business and how distributors support the operational business by building a sophisticated service-based architecture. Our mission is to drive up operational efficiency and offer a seamless user experience to customers. We stay focussed on our core ERP Solution competency while allowing easy integration with our technology partner to provide an end-to-end solution to compete Wholesale Distribution space.
You will be responsible for architecting, designing, and developing solutions using Java, J2EEM Spring, and other open-source technologies.
- Planning, designing, debugging, and coding software solutions for Java application development
- Develop Java-based software using industry best practices
- Writing and implementing efficient and reusable code in Java
- Test the software to ensure it meets requirements and performs well
- Provide technical support to software users
- Troubleshoot problems with the software
- Collaborate with software engineers to ensure that code is of the highest quality
- Work with product managers and designers to ensure the software is designed well and meets user needs
- Identify opportunities to improve existing Java code
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience in Java development
- In-depth knowledge of website design and programming
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Java and Java EE
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relational databases (IBM DB2)
- Good to have Agile experience with application servers and web application servers
- Hands-on development experience using technology Java/J2ee, Spring, SonarQube
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementing complex, custom-built applications.
- Excellent OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Knowledge of REST & SOAP Webservices. Knowledge of Design Patterns. Knowledge of JIRA