99.99% Cloud ERP uptime
Fastest ERP Implementation and Payback. Average implementation done in less than 90 days. ROI in less than 9 months
Customizable and agile, Ximple Cloud ERP gives your Hose and Accessories Wholesale Distribution business the flexibility other ERP cannot. Ximple ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software can help your Business:
• Transforms wholesale distribution business Customer/User Experiences
• Reduce wholesale distribution business cost and drives up productivity
• Get to Market Quickly
• Drive New Revenue Growth
• Innovate with 4.0 technology
• Attract and engage productive employees
• Reach Every Customer. Cloud ERP includes B2B ecommerce platform. One platform. All Orders.
• Integrated eCommerce build on scale.
Ximple ERP offers NAHAD Group Customer Technologies for Growth.
Do Hose and Accessories Wholesale Distribution business anytime and anywhere to improve sales and reduce cost.
You pick ERP solution which your Wholesale Distribution suits your business as Ximple Cloud ERP integrates other systems with ease.
We introduced Ximple Cloud ERP as a set of integrated tools designed specifically for the Hose and Accessories Wholesale Distributor industry to help NAHAD (National Association of Hose and Accessories Distributors) members manage to grow and scale their business. Our cloud ERP (SaaS) solution offers small and mid-size Hose and Accessories distributors a competitive edge with similar technological infrastructure as large Hose and Accessories Distributors.
• Deep Expertise in Hose and Accessories Wholesale Distribution Industry.
• Proven wholesale distribution Cloud ERP, WMS and eCommerce platforms
• Extensibility into other technology in the supply chain leveraging API and Micro services.
• Does your ERP Software meet your Business Needs?
• Does your ERP solution aligns with company goals?
• Will ERP Software Integrate/compatible with existing systems?
• Have partner Network/Availability?
• What type of training/support options offered by the ERP Solution provider?
• Have references and recommendations from customers?
• Does your ERP provider invest in tomorrow’s technology?