99.99% Cloud ERP uptime
Expert Support by Industry expert with more than 10+ years ERP experience
Fastest ERP Implementation and Payback. Average implementation done in less than 90 days. ROI in less than 9 months
Customizable and agile, Ximple Cloud ERP gives your Plastic Wholesale Distribution business the flexibility other ERP cannot. Ximple ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software can help your Business:
• Transforms wholesale distribution business Customer/User Experiences
• Reduce Plastic material wholesale distribution business cost and drives up productivity
• Get to Market Quickly
• Drive New Revenue Growth
• Innovate with 4.0 technology
• Attract and engage productive employees
• Reach Every Customer. Cloud ERP includes B2B ecommerce platform. One platform. All Orders.
• Integrated eCommerce build on scale.
Ximple ERP offers IAPD Group Customer Technologies for Growth.
Do Building Plastic Wholesale Distribution business anytime and anywhere to improve sales and reduce cost.
You pick an ERP solution which your Wholesale Distribution suits your business as Ximple Cloud ERP integrates other systems with ease.
Ximple Cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System for Plastic Distributors We introduced ERP as a set of integrated tools designed for Plastic distributors to help them manage to grow and scale their business. Our cloud ERP (SaaS) solution offers Plastic distributors a competitive edge with world class scalable technological infrastructure and customer support within minimum IT investment and reduced recurring cost. Now Plastic Distributors can compete with large corporations technologically with Ximple ERP and B2B eCommerce.
• Deep Expertise in Plastic Supplier & Wholesale Distribution Industry
• Proven wholesale distribution Cloud ERP, WMS and eCommerce platforms
• Extensibility into other technology in the supply chain leveraging API and Micro services
• Does your ERP Software meet your Business Needs?
• Does your ERP solution aligns with company goals?
• Will ERP Software Integrate/compatible with existing systems?
• Have partner Network/Availability?
• What type of training/support options offered by the ERP Solution provider?
• Have references and recommendations from customers?
• Does your ERP provider invest in tomorrow’s technology?