99.99% Cloud ERP uptime
Out of Box ERP Customization with Parameter and APIs/Microservices
Expert Support by Industry expert with more than 10+ years ERP experience
Fastest ERP Implementation and Payback. Average implementation done in less than 90 days. ROI in less than 9 months
Customizable and agile, Ximple Cloud ERP gives your Electrical Wholesale Distribution business the flexibility other ERP cannot. Ximple ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software can help your Business:
• Transforms wholesale distribution business Customer/User Experiences
• Reduce electrical wholesale distribution business cost and drives up productivity
• Get to Market Quickly
• Drive New Revenue Growth
• Innovate with 4.0 technology
• Attract and engage productive employees
• Reach Every Customer. Cloud ERP includes B2B ecommerce platform. One platform. All Orders.
• Integrated eCommerce build on scale.
Ximple ERP offers NAED Group Customer Technologies for Growth.
Do Electrical Wholesale Distribution business anytime and anywhere to improve sales and reduce cost.
You pick an ERP solution that your Wholesale Distribution suits your business as Ximple Cloud ERP integrates other systems with ease.
We introduced ERP as a set of integrated tools designed for Electrical Distributors to help them grow and scale their business. Our cloud ERP (SaaS) solution offer NAED (National Association of Electrical Distributors) members a competitive edge with world-class scalable technological infrastructure and customer support within minimum IT investment and reduced recurring cost. Now NAED Members can compete with large corporations technologically with Ximple ERP and B2B eCommerce. We offer Cloud ERP to NAED members to thrive in Electrical Distribution Market.
• Deep Expertise in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration Wholesale Distribution Industry
• Proven wholesale distribution Cloud ERP, WMS and eCommerce platforms
• Extensibility into other technology in the supply chain leveraging API and Microservices
• Does your ERP Software meet your Business Needs?
• Does your ERP solution aligns with company goals?
• Will ERP Software Integrate/compatible with existing systems?
• Have partner Network/Availability?
• What type of training/support options offered by the ERP Solution provider?
• Have references and recommendations from customers?
• Does your ERP provider invest in tomorrow’s technology?