Manage your business day to day operations using Ximple. With real-time management, you have up to the second numbers when running any of the system’s ready-made reports.
- Analyze Trends
- Compare Customer Buying Habits
- Evaluate Options
- See changes made to orders in real time
- Maintain audit trail of all transactions
Maintain your inventory
Assure that you are not overstocking material that is not needed. The system runs nightly order points for all stock products to assure that your purchasing department maintains needed inventory levels.
- Ability to define reservation engagement by customer and/or order
- System allows setting safety stock for individual items
- System records the characteristics of: Location Type, Pallet live storage, Carton live storage, Capacity
Ximple’s Administration module allows the company to setup and maintain the way that ximple runs and feels. From the logos being used to the drill-down menu options and default GL accounts to be used by the different transactions, the system administrator has access to these powerful tools.
Setup parameters for your business
Make the system your own by setting up the standards to be followed by all users. How you manage the setup of your company decides your profitability and ease of use.
The system provides several different dashboards for user and managers to keep track of the company’s progress.
- GL Dashboard: your company at a glance – showing Bank Register, Open AR and AP, Open Sales, Open Purchases, Sales Report, Inventory Report
- Sales Dashboard: track individual sales reps open sales and quotes
- Purchasing Dashboard: track open purchases and pending billables
- Customer and Vendor Dashboards: track individual customers and vendors via their own dashboard, providing open balances, customer/vendor information and more