At Ximple Solution, we set you up for job success right from the start. People are our asset. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue. From Managers to Programmers to Sales and Client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Ximple Solution.
We are seeking a Software Development Manager to join our growing team of exceptional talent. You will lead a team of professionals tasked to build new solutions, maintain existing solutions and create innovation in proactive ideation activities to help the organization achieve technology leadership in product development. The manager must be onsite to lead the software initiatives. You will work closely with Sr. Management as well as global team of developers on everything from solution design to delivery.
- Lead a team of full-stack developers in the implementation of product features which directly drive value for our customers.
- Collaborate with our Product and Project Management teams to design & deliver new product features that improve our client’s businesses.
- Contribute to architecture, security, & performance decisions.
- Be highly engaged in the Agile development and the release management process.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team and personal learning.
- Coach software developers on software development best practices.
- Understanding and experience with DevOps.
- Ability to lead from the front – Knowing how to be a role model for the team.
- Must be a great communicator to keep the executive leadership updated on all the initiatives.
- Ability to coach software developers on development best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to communicate effectively.
- Interest in technology and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodology and SDLC. Ability to manage the team through all phases of the software development.
- Ability to analyze and balance across various aspect of software development – requirements, planning, tracking, quality, resource, budget, and capacity management.
- 5+ years of experience managing development teams in a Scrum or Kanban environment.
- A solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- 5+ years experience with Java and SQL.
- Experience architecting, developing, deploying and monitoring SaaS systems at a large scale
- Strong understanding of enterprise application development paradigms and practices
- Proficiency working in a Windows/Linux/IBM iSeries environment
- Familiarity with one or more of the current UI frameworks: Angular JS, Bootstrap, Material.io.
- Familiarity with Web, iOS or Android application development
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Degree in Computer Science, or other relevant technical discipline, with strong community contributions